Tuesday, December 24, 2013


"Project Alice: Resident Evil: Tim Burtonesque" 12-20-13. Black ink and red marker on paper. I drew Milla Jovovich's character, Alice, in Tim Burton's style. This is one of the Alice clones from Resident Evil: Afterlife.
"A Woman's Silence" 10-04-13. Black ink on paper. I drew a battered woman suffering in silence. There is hope for her and all victims of abuse/violence. It is similar to the Anima Sola, minus the flames. The tear turns into a dark shadow, silence. I drew it with much empathy and hope to end violence against women.
"Jason K." 08-08-13. Pencil on paper. I drew Jason Kennedy, E! News anchorman.
"Disconnected Heart" 08-13-13. Black ink on paper. I drew a heart that is disconnected. A symbolic piece.
"Borderline Personality Disorder" 11-04-11. Black ink on paper with red colored pencil. I drew some of the symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder. I was inspired to draw someone with BPD as I had taken a course in Abnormal Psychology and was interested in personality disorders.
"Fishes" Fall 2011. Prisma colored pencils on colored paper. For an assignment in a drawing class for non-majors, I had to draw three different shapes, in three different colors, and three different sizes. I drew fishes, jelly fish, and spheres. I used the colors yellow, green, and blue. The sizes are small, medium, and large. The sea creatures are composed of patterns.
"Butterfly" Fall 2011. Prisma colored pencils on colored paper. I had to draw an animal for a drawing for non-majors class. I drew a red/pink butterfly on a blue flower.
"Hummingbird" Fall 2011. Prisma colored pencils on colored paper. For a drawing for non-majors class I had to draw an animal. I drew a hummingbird and flowers. The hummingbird consists of hot/warm colors as the flowers are cold/cool colors.
 "Gymnast" Fall 2011. Prisma colored pencils on colored paper. I had to draw the human figure for a drawing for non-majors class. I drew a male gymnast. I used green colors.
"Self-portrait" Fall 2011. Prisma colored pencils on colored paper. I drew myself for a drawing for non-majors class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home